Tuesday, February 10, 2009

OutKast’s “Liberation” inspired joint

There’s a…there’s a…there’s a fine…line and you damn straight that I’m on it…
Ya…yeah…yeahhhh…
There’s a fine line between blowed and throwed and see I can’t wait too late, but baby I’m on it…
There’s a fine line between blowed and throwed and see I can’t wait too late, but baby I’m on it…

To hold my wood grain straight through the smoke and drank you see, it takes concentration and baby I’m on it…
I said to hold my wood grain straight through the smoke and drank you see, it takes concentration and baby I’m on it…

Let me hit it…let me hit it…let me hit it…Oooooo
Awww…aww…aww…aww…

My head is so high; my eyes are so tight from fuck’in with…from fuck’in with all of them sticky greens…
I add that brown liquor to the mix and it’s on, I’m in my zone, I feel like I’ma fly awayyyy…

Oh damn I’m so throwed, I’m so throwed, my body feels like I burned the whole damn sack on my owwwwn…all on my owwwwn…
I want my hommies to rise with me, that’s why I’m save’in some of this kill
Cause I don’t wanna burn alone…I don’t wanna burn alone…

Flick that ash off, puff, flick that ash off (16X)

Some people don’t see that I’ma SupaStar
They say ‘If your so Supa where’s your fancy car?’
I wanna say waite!; but really I don’t give a damn
The only one’s that I put-on for is my Supa Fam
All I really wanna do is show the world my heart
But some choose to tripp and sleep on my art

No comments: