Tuesday, April 10, 2012

trip'in otra vez

I spit that hot shit like Redman Chew
Told my girl it’s like 3T, Just Me and You
But on the low I had a boppa straight swallow’in gew
And when she found out I was like, “Damn baby, who knew?”
Smoothed that shit out then it was on to the next
I’ma peace love’in brotha, I don’t look for plex
But if you bring it, then I’ma bring that Supa funk like Flex
So you betta bring your whole crew for maximum protects
I'm known for stomp'in heads and break'in knecks
Drop effects while I wrecks
Have your bitch forge’in your checks
In between give’in me throat and open’in my ice cold Beck’s
Excuse me, for I digress, I usually try to keep it clean but today I’ma mess
I’m not catholic but put me in a sound booth with a pen and pad and I’ll confess
That this brotha that you read’in bout is the absolute best
Now run tell that to the rest

No comments: