Tuesday, October 2, 2012

the cliff

Standing at the edge of the cliff
All three legs want to jump
Looking down at all of your beauty
Thinking, “Should I free fall into her wetness?”
You ask if I’m a strong swimmer
“Girl, I gets deep like Jacques Cousteau!"
But, you asked if I was a strong swimmer
“I swim to survive.”
Will I be disappointed afterwards, will you?
How many times will you cum?
Because you know that I’m going to get mine
Can I hit it from the back and make it purr like a cat?
Then I want to press your legs behind your ears and kill it slow
Will you tell me if you feel me pressing on your spine?
Let me know if I bang it too hard
Or if you want me to go all Patrick Carney on it
I don’t have any Jimmys
Will I pull out in time or will I splatter the ovaries?
Sometimes that thing is paralyzing
Makes you want to stay in it till you go limp
But I don’t desire more kids
Will you be clingy after I turn it out?
Or will we just fuck like chiens and then go our separate ways?
Standing at the edge of the cliff

No comments: