Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Set'in Up

“Damn, I don’t know why I asked you to come in on this shit.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I don’t like doing dirt with other muthafuckas anymore. The last time I did, my business was all over. Muthafuckas was coming up to me asking all kinds of questions and shit.”

“So you think I’m going to tell somebody?’

“No, I just promised myself that I would move solo from then out. But if you did tell, I’d shoot your sister in her fake titties.”

“That’s fucked up man; she saved up for two years to get those. What did you do to him anyway?”

“Who?”

“Your hommie that ran his mouth?”

“I didn’t do shit. There was no agreement going into it, so he broke no code. You can’t blame a muthafucka for running his mouth if you didn’t tell him not to run it.”

“Yea, but weren’t you pissed?’

“Hell yea I was pissed, but he was my hommie. I just cut him out of my movements and went dolo.”

“You didn’t catch any heat from him telling about the job?”

“No, it wasn’t a job, we just came up on some strange together.”

“Oh, your old lady didn’t hear about it?”

“No, but I was going to shoot old boy if she would have started trip’in.”

“You would have taken your hommie out over that?”

“No, I was just going to shoot him in the ass for being such a fuckup.
But this shit is different, I got trust funds to set up after this. No time for fuck’in up dude.”

“You know me, I got this.”

“You betta, cause I’m not trying to spend any time in jail. I’ll…”

“What? You’ll do what?”

“Nevermind that, let’s just focus on the task at hand. Now when the bitch come out, you run up on her and punch her in the gut as hard as you can. She doesn’t wear panties and them things are going to shoot out of both holes. Grab the shit and run. I’ll take care of the rest.”

“I’ll meet you at the spot at nine.”

“Nine, no doubt.”

No comments: