Thursday, May 22, 2008

From the Heart

I used to be a player with no game
Now, I’m a star with no fame
But it’s all good cause sometimes fame can turn a nigga lame

I used to want the world to know about me
That would be cool but really I just want the currency
Now I got seeds so I’m trying to build a legacy

Me and my queen got two with two more on the way
Twins equals two of everything from diapers to a place to lay
Stack’in paper is on my mind each and every fuck’in day

I gotta bring out the greatness that’s inside of me
It makes me sick to think of where I’m supposed to be
And I’m not there yet but time ain’t wait’in around to see

I’m no hater but it’s hard to see others ride’in high
When me and mine are just barely fuck'in get’in by
But then it pushes me to make it so we all can fly

I’m make’in myself step outside my comfort zone
Gotta flip the script if not money will always be gone
SupaDupa's on the chase and I won't stop till I bring it home

No comments: