Friday, September 19, 2008

Coupla Ridez

I got that granny smith apple underneath that glass
With that brown ostrich leather underneath my ass
Lacquered Black Forest on the wheel and the dash
And a hot rock thrower tucked away in the stash

Them chrome J’s on my wide body say MoMo
And my tint is so dark it’s kinda like limo
A lot of people ride coup but I love my 4 doe
I got room for erbody, even the shakers on the low

But don’t get me wrong, I got a coupe called SnowBunny
‘Cause she white on white and love to drop her top when it’s sunny
I ride her with a grin but ain’t a damn thing funny
That bitch got a 454 and she love to drink money

So she my Sunday afternoon thang when it’s time to move around
She got Godzilla in the trunk; they all hear me comm'in down
I like to ride her to the green house to pick an O, maybe a pound
I split, dump, stuff, and burn...man I’m big dipper bound

No comments: