Friday, October 3, 2008

commitment

we were sit’in in the garden
burn’in down some flowers
we had a deep conversation
seemed like it lasted for hours

she told me that she loved me
she wanted to be my moon forever
her words were sweet like candy
and she put ‘em down so cleaver

she said Supa you’re a star
matter of fact you’re my sunshine
your light is so damn bright
you make the average bitch go blind

word to Keyshia all my rainy days fade away
whenever you come around
i got my stunna shades on
cause you shine like that, it’s go’in down

i pray you never leave me
i wanna bear all of your seeds
together we’ll grow ‘em up wise and strong
we ain’t try’in to hear shit about some weeds

i said i want you to be my wisdom
and you can rule all night
i’ll get out and grind all day
then come home and give you all that good light

look hear shorty, i’m ready to commit to you
i don’t wanna be with any other
your all that i been look’in for
let’s lock it up and go tell your mother

tell your father, send a telegram
to the whole world let’s sing
i want everyone to know
and ohh yea, here, put on this gold ring

No comments: