Monday, May 11, 2009

A Starter

I got this shorthaired Asian chick
Pretty face, extra thick
Long legs, juicy lips
And trust me, she can work them hips
Soft skin, dark eyes
Man I love her curvy thighs
The t-shirt she sleep in says, “I take my wood Supa Sized!!!”

I met her in the mall one day when I was on it
She looked me dead in my eyes and said, “I can tell you want it…
And if you play your cards right, baby you can get it. I hope you’re not the type of dude that cut it once and quite it…”

We been the best of cutty buddies every since then
I don’t keep count of episodes but I think I cut at least ten…times
And she knows she ain’t the only one
But she ain’t into tripp’in; she’s just in it for the Supa fun

Word to L, it feels wicked when I stick it
I’m the dog, she’s the cat and she love it when I sick it
She loves to take it from the back when she’s on all fours
She yells, “Get it Supa, get it cause you know that thang is yours!!!”

No comments: