Tuesday, May 12, 2009

That 6-8 SupaStar

I be that 6-8 SupaStar posted up at the bar
I’m feel’in kinda blue cause I just broke up with my foreign car
So I’m busy try’in to drink away my sorrows
But it’ll be all good cause I’ma cop a STS tomorrow
And I’ma throw some J’s on that bitch
And dip the candy so wet you’ll think it’s melting like that wicked witch
But let me get back to the bar
I got two dimes with me and they be love’in them some SupaStar
On my right I got a yella bone built to run in the Kentucky Derby
She got some nice soup coolers with suction like a Kirby
And on the other side I got a 5-10 caramel cuty
With hair down to her booty and big titys like Tootie
Now we all gone in our zone off that sticky and brown liquor
They both whispering in my ear ask’in when I’m gonna stick her
So I’m bout to take ‘em both home and run right through it
It ain’t easy being Supa but somebody gotta do it

No comments: