Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kid Cudi"Make Her Say" inspired joint

She wanted me to make her say, “Oh Ah Oh Oh Oh Ah Oh Oh…”
But I just wanted to poke her face Pa-Pa Poker Her Face.
She said, "SupaDupa make me say, Oh Ah Oh Oh Oh Ah Oh Oh…”
But I put that blacksnake in her face and Pa-Pa Poked Her Face.

She said, “You can have whatever you like, as long as you can make me gush, and we can have a hell of a night through the day.”

I was look'in for some brain and I found a leach
She reped the Dirty-Dirty, a sweet Georgia Peach
She put her intelligence on my wood on the sunny beach
I lost about two pounds and she lost her speech

And fuck them other birds cuz this one's way thicker...

And fuck them other birds cuz this one's a Supa licker...
And fuck them other birds cuz this one's down the follow…
And fuck them other birds cuz this one loves to swallow…

No comments: