Tuesday, October 13, 2009

T*A*G

I was in the grocery store the other day and for some reason I came away with a new Blues song bang'in in my head. It is one of them John Lee Hooker/Mississippi Delta type joints. The song is called Thick Ass Girl and it goes something like this:

Oooooo, thick ass girl, oooo thick ass girl, hey thick ass girl let me rock your world, you thick ass girl…

Oooooo, thick ass girl, oooo thick ass girl, hey thick ass girl let me lick your pearl, you thick ass girl…

Ooooooo, thick ass girl, oooo thick ass girl, hey thick ass girl I'll make your toes curl, you thick ass girl…

Ooooooo, thick ass girl, oooo thick ass girl, hey thick ass girl let your love unfurl, you thick ass girl…

Ooooooo, thick ass girl, oooo thick ass girl, hey thick ass girl I'll make that cat swirl, you thick ass girl…

No comments: