Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Them 84s

I took the pistol out my pocket
Unlocked it
Cocked it
Then I ro, ro, ro, ro, ro, rocked it
I ro, ro, ro, ro, ro, rocked it
I fucked up his whole face
The back of his head looked like Pace
Picante that is
All I wanted was his
Swangas and Vogue tires
I had no loot for them wheel suppliers
Next day, had them joints on my candy slab
Elbows poke’in like a Pacqiauo jab
A week later I was ride’in one deep
On the other side of town on a late night creep
When I stopped at a red light
Rearview got flooded by high beam light
All I heard was the "
clickclack"
Then everything went black
I got blasted for my widebody
They got me with a sawed-off shotty
So the casket had to stay shut
Momma was moan’in like they shot her in the gut
But in the end your boy still rode hard
Cause the hearse rolled Swangas and Vogues to the grave yard…

No comments: