Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Shorty

5'5 with brown eyes and thick ass thighs
I can't wait to let her unwrap my Supa Surprise
But I digress; I really think she wants to get to know me
Maybe in a little while I can ---- her and she can ---- me
And then I'll introduce her to my Supa sized love'in
I can tell she got that good and I bet it's hot like an oven
I was with her last night and it was rather copasetic
We had a few drinks but my mind was on some athletic
Kinda shit, I mean I wanted to touch her deep like space
And give her some of this Supa Good and peep her pretty ass face
When she starts to explode, I'll beat it like we in a fight
I'll have her cream'in like Amy all mf'in night
But I digress again, cause we ain't even reached that point yet
But if we ever do I know she never ever will forget
The way I do it, rather fluid, it's quenching like water
She'll be my SugaShorty and I'll be her SupaDupaStarter

No comments: