Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New Shorty Joint

first day i saw Shorty, i think it was a Monday
she was so laid back and sweet
reminiscent of a Sunday
caramel to be exact, made a brotha wanna eat

in other words she sparked my appetite
had me thinking like a foodie, "Damn, I could eat her all night!"
then she caught me look'in, i turned away like a shy guy
then she smiled at me, had me feel'in fuck'in skyhigh
like I just burned a sweet and Shorty was the Good
i'm say'in she's straight dope…i had to make that understood

then i came down off my high and was greeted by a flower
"Damn I wanna taste her nectar, even if for just a quarter hour…"
better yet I'd lick her spot till I make her straight gush
flip the script and blow her mind like it was her that sparked that Kush

then it's her turn to come down and do Supa like a Dyson
and when it's time to cut i'll beat it like a young Iron Mike Tyson
but only if she wants it rough, otherwise i'll stroke it slow
either way them cookies get'in crushed, Shorty act like you know

No comments: