Thursday, January 31, 2008

enduced by the fire

-Biggie Me and My Bitch Inspired Joint-
Throw’in my flame out the window/
So when the wind blows/
I’m seeing O-zones and L-bows/
Hide my car keys so I can’t skate/
She put a GPS on my phone so she can find me when I’m late/

Once again back is the incredible/
go ask the ladies they’ll say I'm quite edible/
once they taste Supa it's unforgettable/
they all flock to me, I don't have to work to pull/
red bone, yella bone, dark skin too/
when it get good to ‘em they holla Supa Du/
Ahh-choo!, excuse me I got a snuffy nose/
when they leave they walk funny cause I curl up they toes/
go ask around, everybody knows when Supa Dupa’s in the area, Hide Yo Hoes/
I’m sorry, I don’t mean no disrespect, but they call me The Supa so I came to collect/

No comments: