Thursday, January 31, 2008

To My Niggas

I’m good at stacking paper, when I get some I’ll show you
If I knew you when I was broke, when I come up I’m a still know you
If I got two fat sweets, then me and you gone blow two
If I got two fine freaks, I’m a hit and you gone hit too
If I got a five piece from Popeye’s, you know you gone get at least two
If I got six pints of Guinness, come through and get full too
If your old lady finds out about your other thang and kicks you out
Just give Supa a call, I got a couch for you, no doubt
And heaven forbid if you chill’in and some fool tries to flex
I got some hot rocks for that ass, we’ll put an end to all plex
When it seems like you can’t win and the world gets you down
Come over to my spot, I got a fat sack and a fifth of Crown
You my nigga till the end, through hell or high water
Come and kick it with Supa, and we gone do it like we otta

No comments: