Friday, January 18, 2013

cars-n-stars

I walk like a SupaStar, talk like a SupaStar
The only thing I’m miss’in is a muthafuckin super car
But they would probably try to put your boy in jail
Cause I’d have that thang going down 130 like a bat out of hell
Really, I just want an old school 4 door Chevy
With Benz silver candy drip’in and Js on the feet sit’in heavy
Scoop my mommasita and drive her down to the levy
And cut her by the water while we bump Bell, Biv, and Devy
Oops, I meant Devoe
I should probably let yall know
That I been take’in shots of that green liquorice
So shit is move’in kinda slow
Like my slab on the highway at 3AM straight switch’in from lane to lane
While I burn that good and shorty work my wood to Destiny’s Child “Say My Name”
With the moon roof open, and I'm steady scope'in upon them shoot'in stars
Between the killa and her grey matter; I'm so high I should be float'in on Mars

No comments: