Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hot Chocolate

My love is named Chocolate and she is bad as hell
Tall, fine, and graceful; she moves like a gazelle
Her skin is as smooth as silk; she is shaped like an hourglass
She has breasts as firm as melons, and Ohh what a wonderful ass
Her wisdom has no equal; she shines like the brightest star
She is the woman that ladies want to be, needless to say she sets the bar
Her smile brightens my day, and her body keeps me up at night
With her, nothing is difficult, she makes everything all right
She is the woman of many dreams and the lady of much desire
I keep my bedroom icecold because her love is hot like fire
If this world were mine, I’d give it all to my love
We were made for each other; we fit like hand and glove
If she were your woman, you would do for her like I do
Just look at her, damn she bad!!! And her momma got ass too…

No comments: