Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Day

celebrate’in 39 trips around the sun today
money still short, but i might buy a fuck’in 9 today
and make a few withdraws and have myself a good day
“Might as well nigga, after all it is your birth day!”
drop by the florist, get some strong, and get straight lit today
send mom a shoe box of money with a note: MOMMA IT’S MOVE’IN DAY!
when people ask why i’m so happy i’ll say, “Shit, I found my groove today!”
hit the “package stoe” and get me someth’in 100 proof today
get to the crib with mad gifts and tell my moon my numbers hit today
my seeds will probably ask me if I had a good V-day
i’ll tell ‘em, “Folks been give’in daddy big bags of loot today!”
step out to check the mail and here, “Freeze muthafucka, or this will be your last day!”
cuff me and throw me in the car and say, “You know you done fucked up today!”

No comments: