Friday, February 10, 2012

“dime jack”

Nigga I’ll take your bitch and turn her into my dime
And have her yelling out “SUPA!!!” while I cut from behind
After a two week freak, I’ll drop her back to your place
And she can tell you all about how Supa took her on a trip to outer space
She’ll talk about bright stars and comets, galaxies and black wholes
But most of all she’ll rave about how Big Supa worked that pole
How I touched her spine and made her cum multiple times
And how I even showed her pics of some of my best work with past dimes
And when you go to sleep she’ll pack all her shit and leave a note to explain;
“Dear John, it has been nice, and I don’t wish to cause you any pain
But I’m writing you this letter just to make it understood
This little momma gotta bounce ‘cause SupaDupa got that Good…”

No comments: