Thursday, February 2, 2012

“the straight”

some a yall just don’t fuck’in understand
but on the real I’m try’in to get all yall to overstand
sometime it’s hard as hell being somebody’s daddy
when a nigga’s own daddy never was a nigga’s daddy.
shit, sometimes I just wanna lay back in the 84 footed Caddy
and get some brain from a dime while I’m burn’in down a fatty.
but that ain’t me, I don’t even own a Llac
and my new job run random tests so I can’t chance going back
on that unemployment shit
sometimes life plays like a skit.
i got 3 seeds look’in up to me
i’m try’in ta show ‘em what a real daddy sposed to be
but I never had a fuck’in rolemodel
that nigga was busy spending his life in the bottom of a bottle
and kick'in momma in the ass
and make'in my brothers grow too fast.
now it’s ironic that I find myself take’in straight shots like a semi-auto gat,
it don’t matter brown or clear nigga where the fuck it at?
but a nigga still maintain and show and prove for my seeds
even though they see my flaws, I hope they remember my good deeds

No comments: