Wednesday, February 27, 2008

erotic (late 90s)

I could see it in her eyes.
She wanted me to climb between her creamy thighs and exercise my manhood.
Just to think of it makes me rise…
Can you imagine her surprise when she came to realize?
That I was just a little bigger than the average _ _ _ _ _ _.
I figured that she would appreciate the stroke that I demonstrate-
Missionary to back shot, I point my joint to blow the spot, make it hot,
Prolong her shot, it’s a trip to think of how loud and wet she got…
Now here I go, I’m about to close the show.
Her wide-eyed look let me know, that she could feel me grow.
And so, I proceeded to give in to what was needed.
To release my inner build-up.
It had been so long, both sides were filled up.
So, can you imagine our reaction?
Her satisfaction and my ultimate “relaxion”
She started to talk, but from me not a peep.
I had fallen into a deep coma like sleep.
Peace-

No comments: