Wednesday, February 20, 2008

my first time

I was in the fifth grade when I first met Sativa. I was hanging out with my older brother at his friend’s house one night. We were just sitting around listening to some music when someone lit her up. She went around the room and landed between my fingers. At first I did not know what to do. I mean I knew that I was supposed to hit it, but I did not know if I should. I was kind of waiting for my brother to take her away from me and send me home. To be honest, I was hoping that he would take her from me. I was scared. I remember thinking, "I should be at home watching wrestling or something. A kid in the fifth grade should not be spending his Friday night smoking a joint." When I looked over at my brother, he was paying no attention to what was going on. His focus was on his girlfriend. I wanted to run out of the apartment and go home. I felt to cry. I don't know why I did it, but I did it. I put Sativa to my lips and took a deep breath…

No comments: