Friday, February 1, 2008

Mango

I met this bad chick a few months ago
I was at a concert in the park and the shit was soso
I was about ready to leave
I felt a tug on my sleeve
I turned around and the beauty I could not believe
My eyes were hypnotized
I was almost paralyzed
Big breasts, slim waist, and some thick ass thighs
Her lips were full like the ocean
Perfume smelled like magic potion
She had a twinkle in her eyes like she had the notion
I said, “Hello, they call me Supa…”
She said,
“Yea, you used to be a hoopa
I used to love some number 40
I wanted to be your shorty
But you were with some other girl
I could have brought joy to your world”

I was taken by surprise as I looked in to her chingy eyes
She had me wide open
You know that I was hope’ in
That she was still down
She said,
“I don’t live far from downtown!”
Once again it was on
My joint was rock bone!
Did I mention her name yo?
She went by Mango
She lived south of downtown in a flat off of SoCo
Her hair was curly jet black
She had a big ass tatt just above her crack
It read “DON’T TRY TO HIT IT IF YOUR SWING IS WACK!”
She stood about five-ten
She loved sweets and Henn
And when she got full she asked “You ready to win?”
About five minutes in she yelled “Supa…filet me like a bass!”
I got on my grind and I shellacked that ass
She kept on comm'in until the sky became sunny

I dubed her my brown energizer bunny
I still can't get over how she got so damm wet
I never saw here again, but this you can bet
I will always remember
Eating Mango's in September

No comments: