Wednesday, February 20, 2008

ride and slide

I took a left on MLK and go a splinter in my hand
Then I got sideswiped by this shorty in a two-tone land
She got out cursing, screaming that I was in the wrong
She had on a tight red blouse with no bra on
Her hair was to her shoulders, face like Mya
She was so damn fine she made a playa wanna retire
I was float’in on that fire so I was calm and cool
She came up in my face I said, “Please don’t act a fool.”
“Look shorty, you were wrong, I had the green light.”
She took her earrings off like she was about to fight
“Hold on little mamma, we don’t have to go there.”
“I got some skunk in the trunk, can we go somewhere?”
She soon calmed down and admitted that she was wrong
She invited me to her place to blow and see her thong thathong thong
I was in it for a minute, two hours to be exact
She had (a) good head on her shoulders, Ivy League in fact
When we were done she made me dinner and gave me paper to fix my ride
Before I left she gave me her number and said "Call me when you want to slide!"

No comments: