Tuesday, October 28, 2008

alma por fuego

i got a chip on my shoulder cause my daddy wasn’t there
at times i look up towards the clouds cause life ain’t never been too fair
but then i focus on my peeps and realize I got it good
me and my family own a home, shit...our hood’s a neighborhood
yea my hooptie needs some fix’in but i still roll it like a Benz
my Supa seeds love to eat so i love bring’in home them endz
and my queen’s about to have another little SupaDupa star
so i gotta keep my form cause once again i raised the bar
some people just don’t understand me and my SupaDupa ways
most times i’m quiet cool outside but on the inside i’m all ablaze
my heart is filled with passion for my people and our plight
sometimes it gets so fuck’in heavy, it keeps me up all damn night
i have a lot to say, but sometimes i just can’t get it out
at times i loose my cool and then all i can do is yell and shout
but that is rather rare cause most times i burn the rage away
i end up SupaDupa high, no matter if it’s night or day

No comments: