Friday, October 3, 2008

T Pain “Can’t Believe It” inspired joint

I can put you in the Buck, with your feet high up
Cut you open like a Ginsu, put it all up in you
Make you wonder what you got yourself into

I can hit it Missionary, make you sing like a canary
Hold up one of your legs, tap that thang like a keg
I’m that nigga you been look’in… for

It feels so gooood, baby how you keep it so tight
I put you on all fours, hit like a race horse
Have you cream’in all night

Baby I slowed it down a bit cause you needed some vintilation
I really think we need some lubrication
Let’s talk about Youuuu do’in meeeee

Ohh, I can’t believe it, she she she so on it, on it
Now, now I’m up in it, in it
Any you know I’m gone kill it, kill it

She give that thang brain, she make the Supa say Oooooooo, Ooooooooo, Ooooooooooo!

No comments: