Monday, October 20, 2008

tripp'in again

some people call me SupaG, but yo i never ski
i just skate on them J’s like that brotha Shani
sometimes i feel like quit’in, but that just ain’t me
i gotta be Bout It Bout It like my nigga Master P
and go hard in the paint, that’s why i roll that big body
i post up on the scene and get more stats than anybody
i got ‘em ask’in, “SupaDupa, how you do it like that?”
they waste’in time chang’in tires but mine are run-flat…
so i just keep it roll’in like hot Vegas table
word to Usher, i keep a dollar’s worth of dimes in my stable
and i love to ride, like an equestrian
and they love to holla, “Supa You Da Muthafuck’in Man!”
this i know very well, so there ain’t no mistake'in
they holla loud so i can hear ‘em, and there ain’t no fake’in
i make ‘em bite headboards and rip up sheets
and when i’m finish stabb’in, i make ‘em roll-up my sweets
then i get blowed while i get blowed, it feels so good
i’m the smartest batter in the majors cause i got brains on my wood

No comments: