Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Brown Lady

One time for that brown lady with the manicured toes
And them diamonds glow’in bright in her ears and her nose
You know the one that look like she just stepped out of Ebony
With nice breasts and hips that hint at something so heavenly
Word to yo momma, I love her nice beautiful brown ass
I would kill to swing an episode in the backseat of her E-Class
Like Jamie Foxx say, “I love her cause she got her own.”
She goes to work everyday and her pockets are full-grown
She got so much class and so much style
And she can melt a hard nigga’s heart with her cute little smile
When she walk she swing with so much swagger
And when she get mad her eyes will stab you like a dagger
If you be good to her she’ll be good right back
But if you keep fuck’in up she’ll put you back on the rack
She’s a ride or die chick with a quiet cool dimener
I been search’in everywhere for her, please tell me have you seen her?

No comments: