Monday, October 27, 2008

Waiting By The Water ('07)

Supa, where are you going?
I have to go and get some paper…
Supa, how are you going to get it?
Me and my people planned a caper…
Supa, will you be gone long?
Two months tops, maybe three…
Supa, what will I do without you?

I left some paper and six pounds of sticky…
Supa, don’t you love me?
Girl stop tripp’in, you know you’re my heart…
Supa, what if some bird tries to take you away?

It’s you and me forever, I told you that from the start…
Supa, will you make love to me before you sail?
I was thinking the same thing, we have a few hours before I have to go…
Supa, can you take your time so I can feel your every stroke?
You know I know how you like it, now come let me kill it slow…
Supa, can you do me like this for the rest of my days?

I promise I’ll give it to you if you keep giving it to me…
Supa, is there anything that you want me to do for you while your away?
Until I return, I want you to wait right here by the sea…

No comments: