Wednesday, October 8, 2008

my dream deferred

Last night I had a dream…and I was…
I was ride’in in the back of my Maybach Benz
I was so high I had to put on my aviator lenz
Kimora Lee was on one side steady roll’in up the sticky
Leona Lewis was on the other proceed'in to give your boy a hickey
We were go’in to scoop Tyra Banks cause she was dying to do me
Word to Dro, I was the flyest Nigga in the country
Tyra got in and started sipp’in on me like some Henn
Leona got pissed cause she thought she was gonna win
Kimora wasn’t tripp’in cause she was blowed like a shotgun
The blimp was flying high say’in “Supa You The Fuck’in One!!!”
We pulled up to my pad and we all filed out
I told my driver that I was in for the night, he said, "No doubt!"
We went inside, the ladies stripped and jumped in the hot tub
They all said “Supa please get in we got places for you to rub!!!”
I took off my clothes and got in, they said, “Please make us moan!!!”
It only took a few seconds till SupaDupa was on bone
I was about to do ‘em like a butcher; I had all three on the chopping block
Next thing I knew I was awakened by my fuck’in alarm clock
Try’in to go back to sleep, I laid in bed for an hour
In the end all I could do was take a fuck’in cold shower…

No comments: