Friday, October 24, 2008

another ep

I told ‘em, “Put your stunna shades on, cause I’m known to make it sunny
My name’s SupaDupa and I’m about to get money!”
I took out my laptop and plugged it in the wall
Pulled up a beat, they started holl’in “Yes, Yes Yall!!!”
Then I got on the mic and proceeded to flow like a spring
I said, “This ain’t noth’in new, I’m just do’in my thing…
I came here tonight to help you relax
With the aid of the bartender and that sticky in your backpacks
So don’t be shy, get your drink on and light up
By the way, excuse me barmaid but can you fill up my cup?
Now let me spark this bark and float like ol’boy’s ark
To all the little fish in the sea, look out for the Great Black Shark
Cause I’m hungry as hell, like I ain’t ate in a week
Plus this flame is tiptop, but I’m about to go deep
Like them little gray men in outer space
And get your Visine out cause third eyes get’in maced
A lot of people be ask’in, ‘Supa were you get your beats from?’
I tell ‘em from the Mother Land and that old bass drum
Where it fills the air, bounce’in from village to village
Tell’in ‘bout celebration or warning of come’in pillage
But I digress, sometimes my mind starts to drift
I love them Magic Moments when brain cells catch a lift
Then I come back down like mercury in December
They call me SupaDupaStar, but I know you’ll remember…”
It seemed like two hours, but six minutes it lasted
When I was through the yelled, “Encore, you fly ass SupaStar basterd!!!”

No comments: