Thursday, October 23, 2008

tatt-it-up

I was chill’in in the valley
Burn’in down that killa-cali
I ran into this thick snow bunny named Sally
She asked me if her ice matched her thong made by Bally
She wanted to go back to my room and run a rally
This was a chick that looked hard to get
But when my light shined on her she was soak’in wet
I said, “Pump your brakes little momma, and take a step back!"
"You all up on me like them diamonds on that wood in my Llac."
"And I don’t even know ya, never seen you in my life.”
She said, “I wanna melt all on you like butter on a hot knife!!!"
"I can be your number one on SupaDupa’s greatest hits!!!”

Word to momma, she was thicker than a bowl of cold grits
So I stepped to her like I knew her
Her ice was cool but SupaStar was much cooler
We went up to my sweet and she blew my mind
I kept press’in on that button to rewind, rewind
Then I slipped on the coat and turned her out like Tyrese
I had her walking on the moon like Sting and The Police
As she was walking out the door she said, “I’ll always love you!”
I thought to myself, “Wait till you look at your ass in the mirror and see that SupaDupa Was Here tattoo…”

No comments: